Monday, February 1, 2010

Bunny quilt


This started out as a baby quilt for my niece, but now will find its home with a person who just adores bunnies and the color pink. The pattern is rail fence, which is very easy and quick to put together. The bunnies,and the pinks and greens in this quilt are so cute. If you click the pictures you can see the print up close.


The back is a solid pink with a print of white butterflies. Since I had leftover pink, butterfly, flannel binding from my quilt, I decided to make use of it by using the binding on this quilt. I'm glad I did; I just love the look. My machine has a very cute flower embroidery stitch that matches the flower design in the light pink border. I used it to finish off the binding so that I wouldn't have to hand stitch. I repeated the pattern by stitching over a couple of seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment