Thursday, May 26, 2011

My son's B'Day quilt-NOT.

My son has asked me to make him a quilt. He has watched me make quilts for others and now he would like one for himself. He likes the Plain Spoken pattern of our living room quilt. These are the fabrics. The solids are the fabrics for the front, Plain Spoken. The black will be the binding and the blue with the circles will be the back. I'm looking forward to this project.
Working on strips with the Two Spools.

After piecing the top and seeing the look of the bright colors, I said this isn't the look my son would like. So, he will still get his Plain Spoken quilt, but with only blues, browns, grays, and black. This quilt will become my donation quilt. I really like the look of this quilt! And I love the back fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment