Saturday, September 8, 2012

Warming up the Kitchen

I awoke to a chilly kitchen this morning since I left the windows open last night in the kitchen. The chilliness is a hint that Autumn is just around the corner. So, I made popovers to quickly warm up the kitchen and satisfy my craving.




Popovers
1 popover pan or muffin pan
Oven 425
Mix 1 cup of flour, 3 eggs, 1 cup of milk with whisk, but don't over mix.
Heat pan for 2-3 minutes, take out and place a slab of butter at bottom to melt.
Fill prepared pan half way and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite jams or apple butter.
Snatch them while they are hot and before they sink.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Hubby and I were talking about the wonderful popovers we had in Maine several years ago. Now I can try them for myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete