Sunday, December 23, 2012

Playing with Gadgets

I dislike shopping for Christmas. I love Christmas! It's just that I dislike shopping with a mob; I need my space. Instead, I would rather stay home making gifts, ornaments, and cookies. Not every year do I make gifts or ornaments, but I do always bake cookies. Well this year, I took a break from my baking to make some ornaments and gifts.


I gathered up my gadgets and recycled Christmas cards.  I also used leftover Christmas fabrics from past projects along with leftover batting in my creation. I love recycling!  










After entertaining myself by using the circular cutter to form circles, I stitched a decorative stitch to the sandwich material using my Singer 224.












Finished! In lieu of Christmas cards to my neighbors this year, I will be giving them these. They can use these ornaments as they wish: to decorate a package, as a tag for a present, or simple as an ornament for their tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment